Past-Partum

For today's blog, I'd like to post a rhyme I wrote recently that attempts to explain the psychology behind the birth process; we divide from our mergence with the infinite, and slowly separate through birth itself, and the things we are taught in society...


The light hits my eyes
I awaken and cry
Taken from salvation, placed in a station, and tied
I'm on display as a patient
and I'm wasting no time
To gain some motivation, and ace it this time.

Life is confrontation in this matrix of mind
and my parents show me basics, while erasing divine.
I can't escape it,
but my hesitation is high
while I watch my parents argue
I think hatred is life.

Screams and cracks
in dream-like patches FLASH
I see myself in ego-self and laugh
When i be my Self, I see my Self in half
Can't redeem myself while freedom's in the past!



I'm taken down with the demons of a being believing
that he's the reason people scream and treat each other like heathens.
Not really seeing how I'm slowly being taken from freedom
by my thoughts that are leading with the notion of sin;

So begins
the road of the loneliest men
Only the holy see the coldness as a motion that ebbs.
I'm growing older, so are the fractures within,
fissures of a broken home cracking the kid.

My sister joins existence on the planet of riches
becomes a stitch sewing vision with the love she delivers.
My parents see religion as an antidote to venom
that they've spit into the lives of their family to end them.


I begin to see faults in the logic that lies
within the scriptures that the system provides, and relies.
Wonder why rocketships are etched in pyramid lines
6,000 years before Apollo in '69.

In the skies are dark vapors they spread on our lives
The water's packed with poison, so our daughters stay high,
while our father's think the television gives them the signs
on how to choose a President to lead us through life.

The teachers need obedience, so history is meaningless;
Columbus gets a holiday, Malcolm is a deviant.
The outcome is believing you've achieved the truly treasonness:
alleviated God with the doubt of your belief in him...